This time with the whole family. These were taken the day Ryan left for Nebraska. We wanted to go to the Aquarium since we had just bought a zoo pass a few weeks ago! So we asked my aunt, Amee, to tag along with us to take family pictures at the River Walk. We don't have any family pictures with Jackson!



I showed Kaelyn this picture on my aunt's blog and she said, "I know. That's my new style." She likes to be "stylish." We were at the park one day and she didn't want to get dirt on her shoes, because she said she wouldn't be stylish anymore! She wanted to pose here, I think because it was in the shade. She didn't like to be in the sun. Little Diva! My sister gave her an umbrella for her birthday on Sunday (she was on bed rest due to her pregnancy and missed her birthday party). I told her now she had portable shade. Then she said, "Now I can take pictures with Aunt Amee!"












Erie! Looks like we're going into the light!




I just like this picture.






10 comments:
awe, how sweet. I love these pictures. She did a great job. My favorites are . . .all of you at the street car station. . .The one of you holding Jackson by the railing on the river . . . and Morgan looking at the fish in the tunnel at the aquarium. But they're all great.
My Julie also likes to be "stylish". It must be ther age. She told me this morning she wanted to be a fashion model when she grows up. Uh oh! Good luck with the packing and moving.
great pictures! they're all beautiful!
She did great! I love them. It's nice you could get these done where "home" is before you move. Amee never disappoints!
I love that last one of Morgan. And Jackson sure has changed a lot. He's big. You have a cute family. Good luck with the move and everything, can't wait to hear about Nebraska.
Aw, these are awesome! I would love to have pictures like this done for our family.
-Misty
BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!!! I WANT THE LAST ONE OF MORGAN. PATSY
I love the pictures! Morgan has some beautiful long hair! It looks so cute on her especially b/c she's small :-)
Love the pictures!!!
Children, I just love and miss you guys and having the blog spot is wonderful....having the pictures says it all. My compliments to the photographer! Morgan is just too cute! Kaylyn is growing up fast...and that little man Jackson just to handsome for words! Grandma Jean
Post a Comment