I totally forgot about posting some of these pictures. We had a shower for my sister about a month and a half ago.
My genius idea! I asked my mom to make these to spell out his name. I told my sister she had to take his picture wearing them and make a collage to spell out his name.
The proud parents!
Yes, he's biting her stomach. We have a weird sense of humor.
Ryan and I (Kerrie) were married in April 2003. There's not much to us except family, work and church. We have three children, Kaelyn Jewel (6), Morgan Lorraine (4) and our baby boy Jackson Ryan (2). Please feel free to leave comments, even if you don't know us. I love to hear what people think of my pictures and stories.
4 comments:
Who's home is that? It's beautiful! I love the picture of them cutting the cake. That looks like a fun baby shower!
classic pic of Ryan not looking at the camera. Sheesh.
He's probably looking at mom's. Maybe we can photo shops y'all heads! LOL!
cute idea with the onesies!!
Post a Comment