OK, I was tagged and I think it's pretty cute and simple
Tag #1
Go to your fourth folder and post the fourth picture.
Kaelyn's first Christmas!
We're decorating the tree.
This didn't totally work for me. I went to the fourth folder and there was only one picture in it. When I tried to upload it, it wouldn't for some reason. And it was so perfect too. It was Halloween last year when Ryan was carving the pumpkin and he was pretending to eat the inside. Oh well. So I went to the first folder, which was all my pictures from 2004, then went to the fourth folder and posted the fourth picture. (I guess it wasn't so simple after all.)
Tag #2
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Answer the six "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment
8 favorite TV shows:
1. Heroes
2. Lost
3. Ellen
4. Ghost Whisperer
5. Jon & Kate plus Eight
6. The Office
7. Law & Order: SVU
8. Criminal Minds
8 Things I did yesterday:
(this one will be pretty boring!)
1. Ate breakfast
1. Ate breakfast
2. Fed girls
3. Fed Jackson
4. Made an attempt to clean up
5. Ate Lunch
6. Read stories
7. Ate dinner
8. Rotated girls' toys
(told ya!)
8 things I look forward to:
1. Kaelyn starting Kindergarten next year
2. Morgan actually saying what she wants!
3. Jackson sleeping through the night
4. Ryan's raise (it had been put on hold)
5. Either a bigger house or an addition to ours
6. Trick or Treating with the kids
7. Being skinny again!
8. Kissing Ryan when he gets home today. :)
8 favorite restuarants:
1. Kirin
2. Sicily's
3. Chili's
4. Bennigan's
5. Cate Street Seafood Station (It sounds kind of cheap, but it's the old train station they converted into a restuarant. And they kept most of the original stuff)
6. La Caretta
7.
8.
(This was hard. We don't go out to eat much, so I'm leaving it at that)
8 things on my wish list:
1. New House
2. Student loans to disappear
3. Hospital bills to dissappear
4. The backyard totally fenced in
5. A new cell phone
6. A new rug (I hate the one we have!)
7. To eat what ever I want with out gaining a pound!
8. To take the kids to Disney World
8 people to tag:
1. Laura (the first one, since I think you all ready did the second)
2. April
3. Christy and Mark
4. Amee
5. Judy
6. Tanya (just b/c I want to see another post from you)
7. Aimee
8. Jennie
I guess that picture of Ryan was a copy of the original. Still don't know why it didn't work. So I found the original and posted it anyway.






1 comment:
yay you did them :)
Post a Comment