Ryan has this friend that puts an "o" at the end of everyone's names. Well Ryan is "Ryan-o" and it sounds like rhino. This is years ago, I think when he was a teenager. So before we got married, Ryan collected rhinos. And some of his friends have given the kids rhino stuffed animals. When my sister in-law was pregnant with my nephew, my mom bought these pajamas with rhinos on them. I told my mom she had to save them for me. My nephew turned 3 in May! So my mom had these for over three years! I think he might grow out of them soon! Would you believe I'm going to have to start putting him in size 3 diapers! He's not even two months yet! He really should be in them now, but I'm need to go through the 2's that I have already. Let's hope he can fit into his Halloween costume at the end of the month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
He looks just like Kaelyn to me. What a cutie!
He's getting so big! Can't wait to pinch his little, chubby cheeks! :) Love 'em!
so cute! and big, but still cute :)
Post a Comment