How funny. My girls LOVE the vacuum. Every night before bed, they put their jammies on and try to hop over the vacuum while I'm vacuuming. Then Maddi sticks out her tummy and says "sup, sup Mommy". So I get out the hose and suck her belly in it. Kids are so funny...I love the story about Kaelyn asking if your grandma was going to get a baby. They make me laugh!!!
Ryan and I (Kerrie) were married in April 2003. There's not much to us except family, work and church. We have three children, Kaelyn Jewel (6), Morgan Lorraine (4) and our baby boy Jackson Ryan (2). Please feel free to leave comments, even if you don't know us. I love to hear what people think of my pictures and stories.
2 comments:
How funny. My girls LOVE the vacuum. Every night before bed, they put their jammies on and try to hop over the vacuum while I'm vacuuming. Then Maddi sticks out her tummy and says "sup, sup Mommy". So I get out the hose and suck her belly in it. Kids are so funny...I love the story about Kaelyn asking if your grandma was going to get a baby. They make me laugh!!!
so cute, thats exactly how my kids look every time the vacuum comes on too :)
Post a Comment