We went to the zoo Saturday. I've been wanting to go forever now and every weekend we've been busy. And it was a nice day too. The only thing was that there wasn't a cloud in the sky to protect us from the sun. The sun was pretty intense, but it was nice in the shade. For anyone who knows anything about Louisiana weather, when it's hot outside, there is no relief from the the sun in the shade. It's hot too. This is Jackson's first visit to the zoo. We love the zoo here in New Orleans. It's gong to stink if we ever have to move away from some reason and we can't visit this zoo anymore. Most other zoos kind of stink in comparison with Audubon. (I told you I was going to be posting even more pictures! This post took me two days to post becuase it takes so long for pictures to upload. And for some reason I can only do one at a time.)
Drop off
1 week ago






5 comments:
I want to go! That is probably one of the best zoo's around. The zoo in D.C. is up there too, along with the San Diego zoo. But there is something about the Audubon zoo, maybe it's the Louisiana feel to it, it's not a typical city zoo. Looks like fun. I want to go next time!!
I really miss that zoo! I am totally okay with the leash thing. I have three including the monkey one. I haven't really used it much with Madison but I used it all the time with Kylie. It saves lives in the airport that's for sure. A leash is so much better than letting your kids run around wild! P.S.....you look great!
yes, zoos are very important, i think i only went to audubon once maybe twice, but thats fun that your cute little family got to go and have a great time!
Its nice to see pictures of you!! And your kids are always dressed in the cutest clothes!!
Great pictures! Looks like a very fun day! I'm lovin' the "capri sun" look! She's so cute!!
Post a Comment