Thursday, August 14, 2008

Playing in the Park

I'm trying to take advantage of the hospital's super fast internet while I'm here. It takes a million years at my house. So I'm doing this with a sleeping baby on my chest!
A few weeks ago, I took Kaelyn and Morgan to the park to play with my new camera. It wasn't a good idea. I went by myself so Ryan could put some shelves up in Morgan's closest. I don't recommend going to the park, 8 months pregnant, by yourself, with two kids, in the middle of a Louisiana summer with mean geese attacking your kids! I had a hard time taking pictures, b/c my kids don't listen to me and wouldn't look at the camera. I needed someone else there with me to get there attention. So most of the pictures are of the back of their heads. Then I couldn't bend down to their level. I got some cute ones though. We were only there for 30 minutes.





These were later in the day. I can't remember why she was crying, but I thought they were kind of cute.

2 comments:

Parkinson Family said...

good try though, lol the pic of them holding hands is so cute and their dresses are darling, they're so cute!

amee sorensen said...

Your girls look so adorable here!! Great pics! Love you!