I took Jackson to the doctor yesterday. He's 8 pounds and 6 ounces and 21 inches!! He was born 7, 2 and 19 1/2 inches. I'm not sure what his weight was when we left the hospital. But he probably gained nearly 2 pounds in 2 weeks! He's getting big fast.
And just to let you know. Morgan has been adjusting great. I'm so surprised. No jealousy or anything. Sometimes she tries to climb in my lap when I have him, but I just keep telling her no and she finally gives up. She loves to look at him and "pet" him. She gets so excited. We'll see how it goes in the next couple of weeks. But so far, so good.






2 comments:
good luck with everything! sounds like you guys are doing great!
A friend of mine says her niece is almost one year. And she wasy 30 pounds. That's crazy.
Post a Comment