Monday, June 30, 2008

Police Pals

TADAC had the police there today. Kaelyn was a little worried at first. When she doesn't want to sit in her carseat the only way I can get her back in is to tell her that the police will come to take her away if she's not in her seat. In fact, one day, I had to call the police and they came over to the house and she looked outside and she asked if the police was going to take her away. I don't know if I can go back for their other ones. I was chasing Morgan the entire time. I was so worn out. I was actually sore and my back was killing me. Kaelyn doesn't really seem all that interested in it any way. We'll see. Oh and the funny thing is, as I was leaving the house to go over there I realize that Kaelyn's booster seat wasn't in the van. It was in Ryan's car! So I put her in it anyway since TADAC was only a couple of minutes away. Probably wasn't the smartest thing to do since the police would be there. As I'm leaving, the two motorcycle cops were next to my van. Usually I will open the door with my key before I get there. As I'm walking to my car, I'm hoping they just leave. They do before I get to the van.

2 comments:

the Getschers said...

Hey guys! I just found your blog from Lindsey's blog... how the heck are you guys?! I don't know if you remember us, Mark and Leah Getscher. Mark will be so excited to see your blog! We've been wondering what you guys have been doing! Anyways, your daughters are adorable! I'm pregnant too... due early August with our second, a girl! So good to find your blog!!

Parkinson Family said...

thats too funny about the police thing you tell her, yeah id be scared too!
ps yes i did tag you, sorry i spelled your name wrong :)