This was Saturday at my mom's house. If you can't tell, Kaelyn is holding a worm. I'm surprised she picked it up in the first place. It ended up being her best friend. She ended up putting it in a potted plant before we went back inside. When we were leaving that night to go home, she starts crying, "I forgot Wormy!" She was so upset. So I start explaining to her that he was with his family, but she still wanted him. So I started to explain that if someone took her away that she wouldn't be with her family and how sad she would be, so if we took wormy away from his family, he would be sad too. Then she got really upset about her not having a family anymore. Then I said that is how wormy would feel. I think she got the point because she started making excuses why he shouldn't be with his family. She said he would bite them. Then I asked her if she bites her family and she said no. Then I ask her if she doesn't bite her family if she thought Wormy would bite his family. She said yes. I can't remember what happened after that, but she did get over it.
Ryan and I (Kerrie) were married in April 2003. There's not much to us except family, work and church. We have three children, Kaelyn Jewel (6), Morgan Lorraine (4) and our baby boy Jackson Ryan (2). Please feel free to leave comments, even if you don't know us. I love to hear what people think of my pictures and stories.
No comments:
Post a Comment