Kaelyn was just playing outside and she came running in the house, "I hear a parade outside!" There is a parade going on in our town just a couple blocks from our house. She begged me to go, but Morgan and Jack are sleeping. She got upset. I told her they don't throw things in this parade. Only in Louisiana. When I told her that she didn't care about the parade anymore.
Drop off
1 week ago






2 comments:
Actually at all the parades around here people do throw candy. Not that that is an encouragement, I know. ;) Some of the people even give out stickers or pencils, etc., especially if it is an election year.
Poor Kaelyn!! I know how she feels. When my mom and dad use to take us out here to Utah as kids and we would go to a parade (24th of July I think), they said that Chris and I were sooooo disappointed that they weren't throwing anything....
Nothing compares to Mardi Gras parades!! ;)
Post a Comment