Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Kaelyn's School Work: September 8-24


It's an astronaut helmet


Kaelyn tested on a first grade reading level! I'm so proud of her. It was a lot of hard work. A lot of blood, sweat and tears. Maybe not blood, but close! She also came home that same week saying she wanted to be an astronaut. So now she wants to be an artist, farmer AND an astronaut!
I'm not quite sure what this means. I know their behavioral system has colored cards and a note will be sent home if they reach purple which means their behavor was above expectations, so I imagine this might be the same thing.
I've decided not to keep every piece of paper Kaelyn brings home from school. It's already getting over whelming. I was looking at what she has already brough home and was thinking that times 9 months for 6 years! And then do that with three kids. There is no way I can store all that! And I don't think she's going to want to go through all that! But at the same time, I'm still having a hard time getting rid of it. I've taken out half and can't bring myself to throw it out! It's just staring at me on my table right now!

No comments: