Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Zoe's birthday party

We went to the Barkers' this past Saturday for Zoe's birthday party. The girls love going to the Barkers' house to play. In fact, for about two weeks Kaelyn always had to bless the food. And everyday she would stop in the middle of it and asked where we were doing tomorrow. We would say nowhere, and then she would go back to her prayer and say, "And have a great day at Roston's house tomorrow..." And she would say it like she was giving us a "hint." She finally stopped after we went to their house for FHE one night. Little stinker.

Kaelyn loves riding the "gator." I don't know why it's called that. Is that the actual name of it. Laura, maybe you can explain. Anyway.... She doesn't care if she's the one driving or not. She has so much fun in it. Morgan wanted to ride too, so I put her in the back and told her to hang on tight. And she did. For the most part, she held on to the side and rode it backwards. Until she had the courage to turn around. They rode that thing until the batteries ran down.They got five kids on this thing.Kaelyn is in this thumbs up phase. She does it for everything! Sometimes she gives two thumbs ups.

Roston had just driven under the trampoline. He likes to show off.

Jackson really loved this swing. Looking through these pictures, I was pretty grossed out that Ryan was letting him chew on the strap. Gross!

Kaelyn loves animals. Good Friday, Ryan took the girls to his brother's house tor a crawfish boil (I wasn't feeling too well) and she came home with a crawfish. I convinced her to throw it away and she was crying that now she wasn't going to have a pet.


Funny story about the trampoline. I didn't find this out after it happened. But I noticed Kaelyn had stuff all over her face. David said that her and Zoe (whom I forgot to take a picture of!) were sitting on the trampoline putting on makeup while other kids were jumping on it!

5 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

I'm so jealous! I want to go to Barkers house. Oh...and by the way, yes "Gator" is the name of it. We found one at some store and they have two different John Deer toys like that. (I don't remember the name of the other one)

Christy said...

I love the picture of Kaelyn's hair blowing in the wind behind her! She's got great hair for being a little kid. Actually, both your kids do.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kerrie! I haven't seen you in almost 10 years! I am (or used to be anyway) Kerri Turner (now Vinson) from the Baptist Student Union at Southeastern. Do you remember me? You have a beautiful family! Please email me or something so we can catch up. I found Kristine on Myspace and got to catch up with her a bit. My email is Kerri.Turner@selu.edu
Keep in touch, ok?

Parkinson Family said...

that jeep thing looks fun!

amee sorensen said...

Awww...I love the pic of kaelyn with the dog and the last one of morgan! Cute girls as always!