You wake Jack up from him naps? How come? I thought we were to never wake a sleeping baby! I used to wake Autumn up and feed her every 3 hours, but with Weston I let him sleep. Just curious...
I think I woke him up so he could be up for a while before bed time. I probably put him down for a nap for about 5 and then woke him up for six or something like that. If not, he would have continued sleeping and either woken up like at 9pm or woken up early in the morning. It's kind of to establish a bed time.
I get it! I did that with Autumn. Weston I am more not caring with. Some nights he goes to bed at 10 some nights it as early as 6:30. But he isn't consistently sleeping a certain nuber of hours, it varies from 8-12 hours...once it's a set # of hours I will try harder to establish a bed time.
Ryan and I (Kerrie) were married in April 2003. There's not much to us except family, work and church. We have three children, Kaelyn Jewel (6), Morgan Lorraine (4) and our baby boy Jackson Ryan (2). Please feel free to leave comments, even if you don't know us. I love to hear what people think of my pictures and stories.
3 comments:
You wake Jack up from him naps? How come? I thought we were to never wake a sleeping baby! I used to wake Autumn up and feed her every 3 hours, but with Weston I let him sleep. Just curious...
I think I woke him up so he could be up for a while before bed time. I probably put him down for a nap for about 5 and then woke him up for six or something like that. If not, he would have continued sleeping and either woken up like at 9pm or woken up early in the morning. It's kind of to establish a bed time.
I get it! I did that with Autumn. Weston I am more not caring with. Some nights he goes to bed at 10 some nights it as early as 6:30. But he isn't consistently sleeping a certain nuber of hours, it varies from 8-12 hours...once it's a set # of hours I will try harder to establish a bed time.
Post a Comment