I was tagged by my aunt, Amee. I have to name ten things I like that start with the letter "S."
1. Sorensens - the whole family. I love my family!
2. Sleep - it's been in short supply around here lately.
3. S'mores - a friend introduced us to using Reese's peanut butter cups instead of a plain chocolate bar. Yum!
4. Salaries - ha! ha!
5. Sunny days
6. Saints - even though I'm not a huge football fan, but I still like them.
7. Silliness - I'm having a hard time coming up with stuff. I thought "S" would be easy!
8. Saving money - but hey! Who doesn't?
9. Swinging - I love to swing as high as I can. Sometimes when Ryan and I actually get to go on a date, we look for swings.
10. Satsumas - they are good, but mostly b/c they are easy to peel!
Now I know why I don't usually do tags. This one was a short one and it took me a while. B/c of the kids, I had to stop in the middle of it and come back to it.
I'm going start something new. I tag three others with my initials.
I tag....
Lindsey Parkinson with "K"
Aimee Garber with "L"
Laura Mills with "C"
Drop off
1 week ago






3 comments:
Hmm...interesting. Everytime I get on a swing now days, I get dizzy and motion sick.
i love satsumas too!!! is that lindsey me??? :)
Yep. I guess it would help if I put last names huh?
Post a Comment