Saturday, April 4, 2009

Jackson Sitting Up

Wednesday, Jackson finally learned to sit up. He's still a little wobbly and falls over a lot. But at least he's sitting up. He likes to play on his own more now that he's sitting up. And I think he really likes his new playpen. My friend, Crystal, called me last Friday and asked me if I knew anyone who needed a playpen. I had the one that I brought over from my mom's house, but I wanted one for her house too. The one from my mom's house was an older one with that vinyl like mat and he would stick to it and would pull at it. I don't think he liked it too much. He never wanted to play in it. I think he's much happier in this newer one. It makes my life so much easier. It was getting kind of hard to let him scoot around on the floor with the girls leaving their books and small toys everywhere. He's eaten a few books already.
Looking at Kaelyn

Whoops! I think he was trying to look up at me, then fell over.

See! I wasn't lying! She has to be in everybody's picutures!

7 comments:

Cindy Ardis said...

Cute pictures, he's getting so big, and what a cute play pen he has. Where did you get that?

Kerrie said...

A friend gave it to me, but I've seen it on babies r us's website.

Kerrie said...

but it doesn't come the toys over head. I put that up there. It's from my baby gym.

Kristine said...

That IS a cute playpen. Can we say "hand me down" for lil sis?

He's so stinkin' cute.

Misty said...

The playpen is ADORABLE!

Oh, and the baby, too. ;)

-Misty

Heather said...

Yeah I have one of those little girls that likes to be in every picture. Bet you can't guess which one it is!!

April Hardy said...

Kaelyn being in all the pictures reminds me of Kristine. I remember her doing that as a teenager. Love it...good thing she is so adorable!