Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Riding the Scooter

These are pictures from about a week and a half ago. Ryan is taking Kaelyn for a ride on his scooter in the back yard. This is the same day, I crashed it riding in the backyard. We have it on video too. But we haven't put it on the computer yet. But Ryan didn't zoom in, so you can barely see it anyway. Maybe one day I'll get it on here. But I have problems uploading videos from my computer, so we'll see. But before I crashed, we also have video with Kaelyn filming Ryan giving me a ride. It's really cute. She's giggling the whole time and is chasing us. At one point she almost drops it. It's really cute so, hopefully I can get it up for y'all.

2 comments:

Terrence and Laura said...

That is funny. I only crashed once and it was because I was parked with a saddle bag with over 160 newspapers in it and was a little lopsided. Also...it was 4:30a.m. so nobody had to see, but I'm sure I looked pretty ridiculous in my cool goggles and half helmet. I'm glad you're all enjoying your scooter. We love ours!

Parkinson Family said...

fun!