I think I have lost my will to blog. I just haven't been into it lately. Even this post is taking two days to finish. I don't know what it is. I love blogging. For some reason I feel like I need to share every detail of my life with the world. And it's the closest thing to journaling I'm going to get. I'm really bad at that. I really need to catch up. Anyway... We went to my parents house a few weeks ago to just hang out. It just so happened to be the day my dad finally decided to tear down the old broken down shed in the backyard. Coincidence? LOL! I think Ryan had fun though. There is something therapeutic about tearing something apart I guess. Even Kaelyn got in on the fun. When they were tearing up the floor they found a huge opossum underneath it. Poor thing. Even though we were conveniently put to work, we had fun doing it. Or in my case, watching it :)!
Drop off
1 week ago






2 comments:
Hey! I wanted to see a picture of the Possum! Was is dead or alive?
It was alive! I didn't get a very good picture of it. My mom did though.
Post a Comment