My grandmother gave me this dress back when I first had Kaelyn. Well, I never had anything to put under it and forgot to take pictures of her in it. Well I thought about just putting a white onesie on Morgan and put her in it. I was hoping it wouldn't be too small. She actually has some room to grow in it. So maybe one day I can actually get some better pictures of her in it. It was so hard to get a full body shot of Morgan that day. And it was really sunny too. My grandmother wore this dress when she was little. Her mother crocheted it herself. So it was made by Morgan's great great grandmother and worn by her great grandmother.
Drop off
1 week ago






5 comments:
The dress looks really pretty on her. I am so jealous of her beautiful hair. Savanah has curls, but not as pretty as Morgans. Poor Savanah's hair is really curly & pretty underneath, but straight on top.
Is that Jewels dress? Its really cute and sweet to see her in it. And Weston is a spitter roo. It seems to just pour out of his mouth. Very frustrating.
Yes, it's grandma's. I guess I kind of forget most people have two grandmas. My dad's mom died when I was real little.
cute dress and cute pics of her! i got your comment :) thanks!
love those pictures of morgan,happy to see you are taking more of her.. patsy
Post a Comment