Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Luckiest Little Brother!

The other day, I was putting the leftovers away and Jack ended up crawling into the girls' room. He's been loving to play in their room lately. When I went to check on him, this is what I found....
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

I can't decide if he's the luckiest little boy for having big sisters who love him so much, or if I should feel sorry for him because he has big sisters who love him so much. Only time will tell I guess. (they are using a cabbage patch baby bottle)

5 comments:

Judy said...

Ha!!! That is hilarious.

Christy said...

That's soo funny! He must be one easy going baby.

Parkinson Family said...

that is the funniest thing ever! great pics!

Kristine said...

I was just thinking that it's a good idea that you don't breast feed. Who knows what they would have tried. LOL.

April Hardy said...

I like Kristines comment! That's funny. They sure do love their brother. Kaelyn is smart to hold his head up. They are great big sisters.