Friday, June 11, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

Michael and Tina are in town, so we all decide to go to the Zephers Game. Kaelyn was cute. By the time we got there she almost had all the words to "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" memorized! And on the way home she had it down and even Morgan would chime in here and there! (As I'm writing this on November 4, Morgan still sings it from time to time.) I don't think I really watched the game. I was by myself with three kids, my sister was by herself with two, then Michael and Tina with their three, and then there were my parents. The girls ended up making friends with some guys in the row behind us though, which kept them entertained for a while until I decide to let the poor guys actually watch the game!

Yummy nachos!Pa Pa!

Grandma!

Patrick!

Logan!

Michael Justin!

Jeanette! Tyler!

Michael!

Tina! Jacob!



Sorry. But these next few just make me smile!

Do you think that the girls will think that Jack is my favorite? ;)

No comments: