I'm getting ready to change our address with the post office and I ask Kaelyn to grab my wallet. I told her where the diaper bag was. She looks and she says, "There's no wallet." So I'm thinking where it could be and she walks up next to me and says again, "There's no wallet," with my wallet in her hand. What a stinker! Definitely something her daddy would do!
Drop off
1 week ago






5 comments:
I guess I am out of the loop I didn't know you guys were moving back to Nola. I bet you are excited to be back HOME!
That reminds me of when Ryan videotaped you opening an empty camcorder box for Christmas and you were so confused, Ha ha, funny girl.
No, She was just being silly. She knew what whe was doing.
And it wasn't an empty video box. I think I would have figured that out. It was a bag for the camera. I thought he was video taping with Allen's camera, b/c that is what we had been using. Funny how people forget about that small detail no matter how many times I say it.
It's still funny. The look on your face was priceless.
How exciting that you are moving back to NOLA. I'm pretty sure you were missed! Maybe we will see you on our next visit...
Post a Comment