Sunday, May 2, 2010

Winter Quarters Temple

My friend, Jennifer Baier, and her two daughters watched our kids while Ryan and I went to the temple. The Biair's live on a farm and the kids had a blast! Jack was so wore out, the port-a-crib was laying on the floor (our folds flat) and he climbed on top of it, layed down and said, "Nigh, Nigh." These are some of the pictures off Jennifer's camera....

Morgan is laying down on the chair in the back.
Morgan chasing a chicken. Poor chicken! Maybe she though it was me. She likes to call me "Chicken." Kaelyn started that for what ever reason. So now Morgan will say, "Okaaay, Chi-cken!"

Jack, licking the homemade jam off his sandwich. Jennifer said they ate a ton! No surprise there.

Morgan putting together a puzzle. She loves puzzles! And she's pretty good at them too.

******************************
Winter Quarters Temple
The grounds were soooo pretty. There were a ton of beautiful flowers. I can't remember the Baton Rouge temple looking like this. I don't think the flowers would last a week there!

2 comments:

JenniferB said...

We had a great time with the kids and wish you were staying so we could do it again and again!
We'll miss you!
Jennifer Baier

Terrence and Laura said...

I haven't seen a single post since March. For some reason my blog didn't let me know when you updated. I love the pictures. Your kids are so cute. I'm beyond sad that it didn't work out to come visit you:(