Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Kaelyn!!!

I can't believe my little girl is 6!! Kaelyn is such a sweet little girl. She's got her not so good moments. But generally she's a good kid and loves her brother and sister. I love when she talks baby talk to Jackson and she tries to be a little momma to him. Thanks to her Aunt GiGi, Kaelyn is obsessed with horses! So we decided it would be fun for her to ride a horse for her birthday. Someone we know out here has to have horses. And then I found out my visiting teacher, Donna, has horses. So we arranged for Kaelyn to ride a horse. She was so excited! After she wanted McDonald's for dinner. Then we had cake and presents!!

I just told her it was almost time to get off. She wasn't too happy about that and gave me the puppy dog eyes!

I have never seen horses act like this. They were so ready to get out and stretch their legs. The bolted out to the nearest field and started rolling around on their backs. Then they raced to the gate to go out into the other field. Kaelyn said, "I think they're racing!"

No comments: