Darn Facebook! It's so easy to just post the crazy things my kids say on facebook. So I went through an entire year of facebook posts and cataloging all the crazy/cute/frustrating things my kids have said/done. And anything that has to do with being a mom! Enjoy!
*My favs!
I've been so spoiled with the girls 3 hour naps. Jack's two hour naps just are working for me. Should I really be complaining?!!
Hahaha! Just tried to fill a sippy cup with the lid still on it!
*Morgan was saying the prayer during family prayer tonight. Amongst all the mumbling one thing was very clear, "Geaux Saints."
Morgan's singing, "Chewing, Chewing all day long!" She's so cute!
Watching Oprah, Kaelyn turns to me and says, "Nate is cute, huh Mom?" Funny girl! She was dead serious too!
*Kaelyn is laughing hysterically while she's coloring. "I'm drawing something so funny for my dad. It's going to be so funny." I look and she says, "Dad is in a dress! And he says, 'Are you sure?' and I'm like, 'Yes.'" She keeps repeating, "Are you sure?" "Yes."
Kaelyn's clipping coupons: "I'm going to cut this out so when I have kids, I can get it for my kids!" "Dog Food! Just what I was looking for." (we don't have a dog!)
Why does Jackson have to bite off the eraser of every pencil he finds?!!!Just got finished watching saturday's episode of Food Revolution. Wished he would have been at Kaelyn's school and looked in her lunch box! My kids love fruits and veggies. I told Morgan the other day that we were having salad with dinner and she started jumping up and down with her arms in the air screaming, "Yaaaaaaay! Yaaaaaaay!"
Jackson is such a drama queen! He was reaching for something and I went to go swipe his hand away, but he already started bringing it down, so I barely touched him. Seriously! If I had touched him any less, I wouldn't be touching him at all (if that really makes sense). He grabs his hand, scrunches his nose and says, "oooooo" all sad. Then he kept repeating bo bo! Boys!
watching Jack enjoying "eating" a fake cookie!
Toothpaste everywhere! Morgan got to it. It was in Jackson's hair, all over the carpet in the girls room and over some toys! As I was cleaning it up the list of stuff kept getting longer.
Morgan's so funny. She's so proud of herself b/c she put a movie in all by herself and played it. "I did it! Mommy, I did it! I put in Belle!"
I wouldn't recommend reading a long Dr. Suess book, and then read the Bible right after!
I think my kids are on a mission today. TO DRIVE ME INSANE!!!!!
*Morgan and Jackson got up early this morning, and were making a bunch of noise. They woke up Ryan (they didn't know he was home). He walked out and Morgan saw him, said "Daddy" and ran to him and now she won't let go of him.
*Morgan just saw a picture of me in my wedding dress, "Mom! You're a princess! You booful (beautiful). You so pretty!" Gotta love kids!
It' funny how young kids learn to be embarrassed by their parents. I was dancing and Jack said, "MOoOM!"
Child proof medicine bottles are pointless when kids learn to read.
Silly kids! They're playing Wipeout with the couch cushions.
*Kaelyn's explaination of why mice have long tails: "I think God gave them long tails so if they were in a movie and their hat fell off, it could pick up the hat with its tail."
Someone needs to invent a soap dispenser that dispenses just the right about for little hands and that only dispenses once every thirty minutes!*Morgan: "Don't get mad at me. Ok Mom?" In other words she's about to do something that I've told her not to do before.
Morgan is such a diva! She refuses to wear shorts. She has to wear a skirt or dress. With that and her shoe obsession, the teenage years are gong to be GREAT!
August 18, 2010---------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night I was reading "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" while the kids ate Willy Wonka chocolate. They thought it was neat.
*Kaelyn woke up this morning saying she had the best dream ever. She said she dreamed that she had her own iphone and she had a bunch of horse games on it. "I wish it was real!" Sorry sweetie. Mommy doesn't even have an iphone!
Hahahahaha! Jackson just pantsed Morgan!
I love how Jackson says Morgan! "Gogy" (as in Morgy)
*My mom convinced Morgan to eat something she normally doesn't like and Morgan says, "I like yucky stuff?"
Jackson may have gotten me up at 4:30 AM, but he's a funny, funny boy! What a goober!
I told Morgan to tell Kaelyn sorry for pinching her. Morgan flips her head back then looks at me and says, "I want to go to time out." Is it that hard to say sorry?
It's so hot out today. Kaelyn was playing a game of "I unlock the door, she locks it" in Target's parking lot. I yelled at her. I just wanted to get inside, out of the heat! I was already breaking a sweat!
You'd think I was asking my kids to tear one of their limbs off when I ask them to go play in their room!
*Kaelyn just said she didn't want Jack in her room because he "uncleans it."
*Kaelyn just asked me, "Is Jesus a prophet?" I said, "Well, yeah, I guess," and I'm trying to figure out how to explain to her that it's different. Then she says, "He's the Principle Prophet."
What did our mothers do without the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser?
There are so many days when I feel inadequate at being a mother. But then are days like yesterday that make me think I have to be doing something right.
*Kaelyn was watching a movie and she asked me if fairies were real. I told her no. Then she asked, "So the Tooth Fairy isn't real?" CRAP!
I can't believe how much Kaelyn is growing. I'm so proud of her.
*This morning, Kaelyn has gone from wanting to run away b/c Morgan bothers her at night to teaching Morgan ballet.
*I think it's funny that whenever I try to clean up, my kids ask me, "Who's coming over?" :s
*Morgan finished with her candy and she hands me the trash. I tell her to put it in the trash and she turns around then she says, "Let's pretend this is the trash, o.k. Mommy?" Pointing to the pocket of the recliner slip cover!
Kaelyn drew a picture of the sand dunes in the Sahara Desert and had to put an American flag at the top of one. She did that several weeks ago when she drew a picture of Sargon with an American flag. I think she's a little patriotic, don't you?
*Hahaha! I gave Jack a haircut tonight. He's running around the house and I say to him, "Look at that handsome man." He turns around to see who I'm talking to. (Typing this out, it doesn't sound as cute. But it was.)
Our TV is "broke" for the week! haha!
*Kaelyn: Why didn't Jesus put a note on the baby telling us about him? (This is after a discussion that we can't remember about the time we lived with Heavenly Father and Jesus and that's why some people don't believe they are real.)
Morgan and Jack are watching The Incredibles and they are at the part when Mr. Incredible and Elastic Girl are flirting. Jack is saying, "Eew, Eeeew. EEEEWWWWW!" It's funny how young they learn certain things.
Man! I love my little Jacky Poo!
I think our tv is due to break again ;)
"we" is one of Kaelyn's list words for spelling. She wrote "wii" and gave me a smile. What a goober.
This is how tired I was this afternoon. Kaelyn bought this stupid little toy at Bed Bath & Beyond. We can't figure it out and I'm reading the instructions and I'm thinking, "This just doesn't make sense." Finally my brain clears and I realize it's the Spanish side!
I hear Morgan in her room singing (probably a primary song) and she's totally off key. Like way off key. The funniest part is when she tries to hit a high note. Too cute!
Of course! The one day my kids decide to sleep past dawn, I can't!
It took Jackson less than a minute to figure out how to eject a dvd from our new blueray player! You can barely see the buttons! We thought it would at least take a few days!
Our tree is up and decorated! Only three casualties. Ornaments, not kids. ;)
*Jackson has his face pressed up against a picture frame. I ask him what he's doing and he say, "I see cars." It's his baby picture so I was a little confused. I bend down to his level and I can see the reflection of the tv which is playing "Cars" right now.
Santa will be delivering an official warning letter to the girls this evening.
It's amazing that two oversized boxes can keep kids entertained for this long!
*I told Morgan she could have chocolate milk with dinner and she said, "No. That will make me crazy."
Santa was sneaky this year! First we didn't find three movies in the tree until after the kids opened all the presents! Then yesterday I found a Barbie car under my bed! Then today I found bows behind my tv in my room! Tomorrow I think we'll find a couple things in Ryan's trunk that's stuck at the airport this week! Santa's loosing it!
Apprently someone has brainwashed my children to destroy everything. It's the only explaination I have!
No comments:
Post a Comment