Saturday, October 9, 2010

Zoo


Morgan, Jackson and Grandma Jean


Mmmm! Roman Candy! It was really gooey today too. Not sure if it was because it was fresh or if it was because it was warm. Is it softer when it's fresh?Ryan and Jack coming down the spider web. That little girl rolling down with her butt in the air.... is Kaelyn. Goofy girl!


Morgan coming down with Grandma Jean


He got a little excited. He's pointing to the three that are walking toward us.On the look-out for ice cream!Jackson stole Grandma Jean's ice cream cone. I guess he wanted a cone instead of a cup.
He wanted a cone, so he improvised with his cup.After this I'm convinced that if Morgan saw a snake somewhere, she would try to grab it and hug it.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Man I am dying to Parker to that zoo. He LOVES the zoo and the Phoenix zoo is lame. He'd really be in heaven there.

Terrence and Laura said...

I miss that zoo like crazy!!! The zoo's here are so completely lame in comparison. Same thing with parades actually. It's hard to except anything else now that I've experienced things down there:(

Kerrie said...

Well, Laura. Maybe you should move back! ;)