Friday, April 9, 2010

What Goobers!

Once again, Morgan and Jackson decided to tear apart the bookshelf. Their new favorite food is pickles and so they decided to eat their pickles in the bookcase! I just thought they look really cute.

2 comments:

April Hardy said...

You need to start giving these kids better things to do than tear apart a shelf. That would drive me bananas. :) For days my kids kept tearing up the play room, after getting upset for the 100th time I decided it was my fault- I wasn't giving them more constructive things to do. Now that I sit in the play room with them, or always have them busy doing other things (because it was easy for me to send them in there and do whatever I wanted to while I knew they were doing it) the room stays pretty clean. But that is cute. I love pickles too!

Kristine said...

You don't have those kids mopping floors and washing windows yet?