I know. Finally! I've been such a slacker lately.
Well first of all Friday night was our ward's Trunk-or-Treat. We didn't take any pictures, but during the Trunk-or-Treat, Morgan was running and fell face first in the parking lot. Poor girl.


Morgan started this trend. The Tuesday before Halloween, we took the kids to the high school in their costumes. I was trying to get everyone ready and then I couldn't find Morgan. We get a little worried when we can't find her. It usually means she's getting into something. Well I caught her in my room, admiring herself in the mirror. When she saw me she said, "Pretty!" So Halloween night the first thing they did when they got their costumes and makeup on, was run to my room and look at themselves. Now when ever Morgan has a dress on she says she's pretty and goes to look at herself in the mirror. With this and her shoe
obsession, I think we're in trouble! (Laura, do you remember us having to hide
y'all's shoes when y'all were over one night? She was only about 6 months!)



Ryan's mom and my sister both sent light necklaces for the kids. I was trying to decide which ones they would wear and couldn't decide because they would both see the pictures. So I put the necklaces that Jean gave them and the pumpkin ones that Noelle sent I strapped around the girls chests backwards, tucked the string in the front and let the light hang out the back. My kids were very well lit up! I liked it that way so cars could see them from the back. They also had those glow stick
bracelets. I noticed that my kids were the only ones that had lights on. I was pretty surprised. Especially where we went, there was no sidewalks.

I just like Jack's face in this one.


I think Kaelyn was disappointed. They didn't come to the door (I think they came after we left). In our immediate area, no one was passing out candy. I think we walked at least 4 or 5 blocks and only got candy from three houses. So we drove further down and found an area that had more lights on.
They got a ton of candy! And good stuff too. Where were these people when I was a kid?
5 comments:
That is awesome candy! I never got that high of a percentage of good stuff. I do remember the shoe thing. Man we had so much fun together. I miss our get togethers. I'm trying to talk Terrence into taking our summer vacation to travel your way and see both of our parents too. We mis you guys!
Well if the necklaces are on backwards, I don't see them in pictures anyway. So how do I really know that they're wearing them?!?!? lol.
I forgot to take pictures of them at doors and stuff. I realized that when I got home. That's why I mentioned it. They did where them I promise! I like have the light on the back too. Thanks for sending them. I think they liked being all lit up.
Lol. No worries. You think you'd get my sarcastic sense of humor by now. :)
I knew you were joking.
Post a Comment