This first picture is Morgan's blessing day. (I can't find my pictures from her birth) She was born December 15th 2006. I swore I would never have a Christmas baby because my birthday is about a week after Christmas and I hated it! S
o of course, that's what I got!
This is a parade in Madeville. I just thought it was a cute picture of me so I posted a picture of Ryan and Kaelyn too. :)
These are just a couple of cute pictures of the girls. I think I was still adjusting to having two kids and this day I realized that I hadn't taken very much pictures of either of the girls. (I still don't think I quite got the hang of this. I keep on previewing the blog and the pictures are all over the place. Hopefully it doesn't do that when I post this)


For some reason, everytime I upload new pictures it uploads them all the way to the top and then I have to move them. Does that happen to everyone or am I doing something wrong? Anyway. These pictures are from our first family photo session with Morgan.
Ok, I'm going to try posting this and hopefully it turns out the way I want it to. If you have any suggestion on how I can make this process easier, please let me know!












2 comments:
Yes, it always posts the pictures back to the top, and you have to move them. I don't know why.
You look like you've really got the hang of this blog thing.
Definitely add ours to your side bar, and we'll add you too. That way we can keep checking in on ya'll.
Lins
www.frohmfamily.blogspot.com
Love The pictures of your family. Now we have a place to check out the latest news of the Cancienne family!!!!! Hello Kaelyn and Morgan we love you both!!!!!
Hugs and Kisses
Granma and Bobby
Post a Comment